- Newsweek: Will the Trump Administration Jail More Drug Felons?
- Christian Science Monitor: Why New Jersey Incarcerates more People than Rwanda
- The Society Pages: Fear of Crime and Punitive Policies
- American Herald Tribune: The habit of thought that made U.S. vanguard in prisons and wars
- Washington Post: Wonder why prisons stay full when crime goes down
- Vermont Woman: No Justice for Women Jailed for Defending Themselves
- Cornell Chronicle: New Book Sheds Light on U.S. Incaraceration Rate
- Ithaca Voice: It's Public Opinion Behind our Crowded Prisons
- The Roper Center
- Santa Fe Reporter: The Advocate and the Hardliner
- Scholars Strategy Network
- Interview with Cyrus Webb on Conversations Live
- The Peter Collins Show
- Interview with Burt Cohen: How did we get to be Incarceration Nation?
- The Bill Newman Show
- A Rude Awakening with Sabrina Jacobs
- Overview of Incarceration Nation
- RNN TV (Richard French Live)
- The David Pakman Show: How did incarceration get thid bad?
- The Matthew Filipowicz Show
- Wide Angle with Peter Bermudes